7.07.2013

Smile. Laugh. Love.

Smile!  This blog is about happiness.  What makes you happy?  Does the sun make you happy?  Does your son make you happy?  Is your son happy?  Does the sun make your son happy?  How did you get in here?  I made a mistake.  I thought you were someone else.  I don't know you.  Do I know you?  How did you get in here?  This is supposed to be private. 

Laugh!  This blog is about laughter.  What makes you laugh?  Does your puppy make you laugh?  Have any funny jokes you'd like to share?  Who's your favorite comedian?  Have you ever met a jester?  Heard the one about the out of control hamster and the jew?  Why are you here?  I don't think you're supposed to be here.  I didn't plan on this.  Don't you realize the position you're putting me in?  I'm uncomfortable.

Love!  This blog is about love.  When was the first time you knew you were in love?  What makes your heart fill up with warmth?  If you don't have love in your life, are you really living?  Are you fair with your love?  Does she love you as much as you love her?  What's your problem?  I don't even know why I try anymore with you.  It's getting so old. 

No comments: