My greatest ideas. A post, by Michael Conti of moustachio.blogspot.com fame.
1. An Asian businessman with eye glasses and a black suit, jumping up and down on a trampoline, pointing at a dead Hammerhead shark that lay motionless next to the trampoline.
2. A 6-year-old child calmly smoking a cigarette while watching a video of himself calmly smoking a cigarette.
3. "The Classy Zoo" - A normal zoo, except the zookeepers hot glue gun bow ties onto every single animal.
4. Beards, Boners, Beers, and Buds. A convention for men, where beards and boners are exposed and discussed, while drinking beer and new friendships develop. To be held in Santa Fe.
5. Breakfast Nachos. Tortilla chips covered in scrambled eggs, shredded cheese, black beans, bacon bits, sour cream, salsa, onion, etc.
6. Trap Door Dance Floor - a dance floor in Las Vegas, where bad dancers and ugly females fall through a trap door at the DJ's discretion, falling into an underground room full of lotion and feathers.
7. Robot Whale - for our nations defense.
8. A movie scene where an older woman accidentally wears a see-thru dress to church. The priest says something funny when she receives her communion. Something like "Lord have mercy" while he gulps loudly. Or "I'd like to break bread with her!" under his breath. Or he places a bible over his crouch to hide boner.
9. Frozen Sushi. Oh, wait: www.banzai-sushi.com
10. Twitter for ghosts. A social media site exclusively for ghosts.