8.06.2009

I Love The Big Screen!

Harry Potter is the exact same thing as Star Wars. You realize that, I hope. Harry Potter is Star Wars with no lightsabers and bigger tits. I watched Harry Potter 3 on a bus. It was my first HP experience. That was the one where Harry was at school and some dragon chased him and then a guy tried to kill him. At some point a tent was on fire. Other than that, I don't really recall anything eventful happening.

I also saw that Twilight movie. That's the movie where a boring chick with no tits has dinner with a vampire family. After dinner they played baseball with some black guys.

I don't know who I hate more- people who do crosswords or people who make crosswords.

It's been a crazy summer ya'll! I sat front row at Letterman in NYC, I got hammered at the infield of The Kentucky Derby while wearing a shirt that said 'Talk Derby To Me', I sold frozen sushi in bulk to a number of universities, I finally saw DC and BMore, and played camp counselor for 3 weeks. Don't look now, bloggers, but I'm living life.

BRB.

4 comments:

Kooky Komments said...

Readers watch. Readers wait. Readers read.

Steph C said...

omg, i can't believe i came back here and you are still alive.

Anonymous said...

Until recently I thought earning online, or creating a home based small business as an impossible task. Lately after interacting some of the industry experts, I developed a methodology to earn continuous stream of income. The mantra is to earn money thorugh multiple streams, this will cut down on the risks involved. Do check my site, where I have listed out all free and easy money making oppotunities, check[url=http://www.earn-online-money.com]Earn Easy Online Money[/url]. Do feel free to comment about the methods, your feedback is important for me. Regards

Medinawqan said...

Another organic option is Ringer Lawn Restore, which is made of soybeans, feathers, and bone meal. This combination of two essential nutrients makes it the most concentrated water-soluble fertilizer. Or better know as fertilizer. When it comes to lawn fertilizers there are many options available on today's market. These aged balls were then hand-turned by skilled craftsman to perfectly round balls of just the right size and weight.