6.03.2008

Updates, Lasers, and Life

I haven't kept up with blogworld for the last 18 months, so I'm not sure if anyone still checks this ole' dinosaur of a page. There have been a lot changes in my life this last year and a half. I've had my fair share of relationships, jobs, and opportunities lately. Living life, and the whatnots.

The big news is I'm heading back to school. I'll be getting my masters at West Virginia University. The department of journalism gave me a full ride...so I took it! It gives me a great chance to write a lot, which is what I want. I get started in the fall, but I'm heading back to camp in WV to be a camp counselor again. It's an amazing time...I've never felt more alive than I do there. So I won't have a chance to get back on the blogtrain until August. But I do miss writing on this thing...so it's something I'll get involved with soon. Maybe not as much as the old days, where I posted more days than not. But I had a lot of fun and met some cool people through moustachio.

So we will see. If you read this, check back in late August. Have a great summer. I'm planning on having a helluva summer...you should too.

Here's a little something that I made just before I left:



And the blooper reel:



Bye for now, ya'll!

5 comments:

Bubeau said...

Free ride! YEAH!

Have fun internet guy.

-Ajax

count said...

good stuff, but W.W.E.D.?

erin said...

don't forget to post in august or i will be heartbroken.

House of Suz said...

Thanks for the films! I will watch them over and over and over until August, when you post again.

Maggie said...

HAHAHA! I haven't read your blog in forever and was not prepared for how much I would laugh. I'm now in pain.