10.30.2007

Cooking 4 Dolphins

I really like soy sauce. I mean, fuck, it's tasty. The way it tastes, ya know? Even the way it looks kinda. Don't tell the clean police, but sometimes when I'm eating sushi or something I'll spill a little soy on my fingers. Then for the rest of the day I'll occasionally smell my hand.

Sorry about not posting very much this last 2007. The whole job, girlfriend, life thing gets in the way of my blogging schedule. Plus I've been focusing on videos more. I have a few online...I'll share them all in time.

This was filmed in Nov. 2006.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Ahaha I miss you!! :(

Ajax said...

Goddard ain't got nothing on you, bizzzz-atch!

emertron said...

Girlfriend?

I thought you were saving yourself for me.

jessica elgin said...

i was gonna start reading your blog more but then i realized you'd first need to start writing more

Bernice said...

Carrot milk is actually quite delicious on its own. May I lick it off your body sometime? Frances is a lucky blow up friend, mine is better though - her mouth is already open. I love your writings. Can you send them to me in an unmarked brown paper bag? Beautiful things come in mysterious packages...