9.28.2007

Introducing Pat...

I urge you to read the blog of Pat. His link is to the right. He is a good friend of mine. We met at camp and he changed my life. We even went on a romantic vacation together:




He is an incredibly funny dude. Here is our text message exchange that happened this morning:


I want to eat a grilled cheese sandwich with you at noon.



I want to paint a cougar petting a squirrel on your back with the menstrual blood of a Ukranian virgin.



I want to drink champagne with your cousins and tell stories of your glory.



I want to buy a trailer next to your mansion and serve you pancakes for brunch.



I want to feed oats to your steed and cheer you on as you joust against an eveil knight.



I want to dip my toes in melted apple butter and picture you running a half-marathon.



I want to watch you floss while we gossip about celebrities.

Read him, people.

6 comments:

Hurricane S. said...

This is a post modern love story.

erin said...

that picture is the best thing i've ever seen.

Melissa said...

Your parents must be so proud of your new gay relationship.

fathorse said...

HA!

smoness said...

My, my... I stumbled upon Conti's blog! Long time, old friend! Good to see ya. ;)

Christine said...

I'm tingly