9.25.2007

The Infamous MonkeyDentist Story

SO I GO TO THE DENTIST, RIGHT? AND I'M WAITING IN THE LOBBY, AND I'M READING A MAGAZINE, OKAY? AND ALL THE SUDDEN, A NURSE COMES OUT AND CALLS MY NAME. IT'S MY TURN TO SEE THE DENTIST. SO I WALK INTO THE OFFICE, RIGHT? AND THE DENTIST, WELL HE'S A MONKEY!!! AND THE MONKEY LOOKS AT MY TEETH, AND HE SAYS I NEED TO BRUSH MY TEETH MORE. AND I LOOK AT HIM AND I TELL HIM "I'M NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO ANY MONKEY!!!" SO I GET A HAMMER, AND I START BASHING THAT STUPID MONKEY-DENTIST ON TOP OF HIS HEAD!!!!


3 comments:

pbdotc said...

god damn right you did

no monkey tells me to brush my teeth, either

Christine said...

It happens..

Glamor Goat said...

Anyone here grow up in Seattle? There was a dentist with a monkey right in the fucking exam room. I think it was supposed to be "neat". But, if you're a kid, fearful of the dentist, let me tell you...a caged monkey does NOTHING to calm your nerves.