5.17.2007

Please accept this apology, dear reader.

Sorry about that, reader. Truly, dear reader, I apologize for my inactivity. Reader, please don't flash anger in my direction. I've taken advantage of not having to sit in front of a monitor lately, and haven't been on the computer much. My skin is dark from the Houston sun. My poop is small and smooth. The sweat in my hair smells like sweet peach.

JEALOUS: Natalie Portman and I rode ATV's through the jungle, feeding sunflower seeds to orphan children, purchasing decoratic rocks for our "Volcano Room."

HAPPY: I'll be spending the summer in a camp in WV, outside and out of the 9-5. My buddies Mook and Machine have tried for years for me to join them...and it's finally happening.

SAD: Nirvana songs are getting played on Mix 96.5. The same station that plays Jon Mayer and Avril Lavigne. Is Nirvana now considered easy listening? Am I seriously getting that old?

Once again, I am sorry dear reader, for the inactivity. I'll post as much as I'm able throughout the summer, but will for sure get back to the heavy posting like the olden days. Do you remember the olden dayz? You would post, and I would post, and we would comment and laugh. EVERY day? And we were a community of internet friends? Soon, reader, soon.

P.S. Somebody in Houston put a baby in a microwave.

12 comments:

emertron said...

In the olden dayz I had a crush on Conti but then he crushed me by loving Erin instead.

You should visit this link
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2323598.html?menu=

Ajax said...

As much as I missed my Conti, I knew all along he was in a better place.

Tim said...

watch out for mountain lions in WV!

Melissa said...

I knew my text would get you back in the groove. You are so my bitch.

House of Suz said...

That last sentence, the PS. Is it a command or just an observence?

Shawna said...

Yay! I add you to my blog list and you don't post! Yay for Conti, the strange and funny guy that lives 4 hours south of me!

Melissa said...

Dude, I just read that couple's "The devil made me do it" excuse for throwing their baby in the micro. Crizazy.

Variant E said...

Oh man, I want a volcano room too. Are you going to put up a couple of shelves for the 8 tracks?

Mike said...

congrats on the smooth poop.

jessica said...

someone in ohio did that a couple of years ago.

erin said...

i would not eat a microwaved baby but i would probably eat a deep fried baby.

Ayla said...

Good post.