3.21.2007

A CPAs Photo Journal

Since I haven't been posting lately, I figured I'd post a photo blog because a picture is worth 1000 words and what-have-you. Also, I got a digital camera for Christmas and hadn't used it yet. So here goes! Let's take a look at the daily life of Michael Conti:

This is a blurry mirror picture of me making an unusual face in a business suit. My tie is a clip-on. Also, a white door is behind me.



It is Screwston after all, baby. Here's a pic of I-59 at 7:20 in the morning. It takes about 45 minutes, 28 lane changes, 6 stop lights, and 1 U-turn to get at work.



I put my Grand Prix in a cage to keep strangers out. During my lunch hour, I eat warm minature pickles and tuna fish in the car in the cage. It's pleasant. And safe. Notice the sleek design and personalized license plate. Babes reading this will email me to ask for a ride in 3...2...1...


Ahhhhh the file room. That's 1 of 3 walls covered in files. Most of them are blue, my fav color~! LoLz! No but seriously, there are a shitload of files. And whenever one is misplaced it's my job to hunt down the MFer. Good times!


Me with my favorite file. Also, if you look close at my thumb you'll see a papercut. Someone call the doctor! WAAAAAAAAAA!


Here is the hungry robot. Robot Model 120-2. Notice the grey buttons and multi-slotted vent. Put what you'd like in the large hole...the robot is always hungry.

Shredded papers demolished by the hungry robot! Horatio, No! Por Favor! The horror!

8 comments:

starlet said...

you are pretty much a genius. I think we could get jobs at NASA together.

Ajax said...

This reminds me of that one guy who had a photo blogg called "i am a yuppie jerk" or something. Do you remember that? It was hilarious and we laughed.

Tim said...

That's a good red folder. My fav folder color is manilla.

House of Suz said...

I hope your employer had a good medical plan, what with all those shredded papers you could bleed to death from paper cuts!

Variant E said...

You make U-Turns on the freeway too? I love that, it really wakes people up!

Mike said...

Harry Holmes is an a-hole.

the pants said...

your fingernails are nicer than mine :(

Christine said...

Sexy! The car I mean. ;)