2.14.2007

A New Hair-Do on V-Day

POSTED ON CRAIGSLIST HOUSTON---
http://houston.craigslist.org/m4w/278886327.html
-------


I don't regret it. - 25 (SW Houston)

Reply to: pers-278886327@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-02-14, 7:42PM CSTA

25 year old man, here. This morning I broke up with my girlfriend. Last night I dyed my pubic hair red w/pink highlights. I thought it would be a nice Valentine's Day surprise for my girlfriend. This morning when she saw my piece, she started using words like "freak" and "carnival scary" and broke up with me.

So now I'm looking for a new woman. Does Ronald McDonald get you sexually curious? Do you wish you could date a man troll-doll? Then I may be for you. Shaving leaves bumps and itches, so I'll be "red-head" for a while. The rest of my man hair is normal colored. Please understand.

Email me if you're interested in talking more. Thank you.
-----------

Responses:

Hi . . .ummm . . . can I ask why there needed to be pink highlights? The red just didn't say "Surprise, Valentine!!!!" enough for you? :)

jen

6 comments:

jessica said...

awesome

Variant E said...

Looking at that picture I'm thinking that the McD sign isn't the only thing with a golden arch right then...

Ajax said...

Am I in love?

Christine said...

Fexy!

jessica said...

MARRY HER

starlet said...

so all people in Houston are insane?