12.23.2006

Happy Holidays

Christmas! When families come together to celebrate Henry For...err Jesus' birth. I am lucky enough to be visiting the actual birthplace of Jesus. That's right, I'm in Houston. Many years ago Jesus was born from the Water Tower off of I-59. The three wisemen- Sam Houston, Craig Biggio, and Hakeem Olajuwon- celebrated and cheered.

Hey, I just finished reading the greatest book of all time. A CONFEDERACY OF DUNCES. That shit is boffo. Seriously, I am in love with that book. It's my new gf. It passed up Catch-22 as my favorite. Pandora.com me book-style and let me know what I should read next. THAT'S RIGHT I NEED IMPUT FROM YOU, THE MOUSTACHIO READER.

Alright, I'm about to head to the mall with Dean THE MACHINE Lawless. Everyone have a happy holiday!

Merry Christmas,

Michael Conti/Henry Ford/Ignatius J Reily/Jesus/Hakeem Olajuwon/Terry Puhl/Craig Biggio/Mayor Bill White/Yao Ming/Yossarian

5 comments:

Tim said...

My favorite book and the only book I ever reccomend is Green Grass Grace.

sink sink socks said...

At last, with masturbation geschichten thecrowning threat, up went the spear for an astounding thump, and downcame a large piece of the ceiling, and with it--a shower of letters.Her hat was trimmed with erotische bilder von mir a narrow-striped silk of the samecolors--maroon and white--and in her hand she held a parasol thatmatched her dress.A bargain's abargain, an' I allus stick to one I make, and he virtuously took achew of treffpunkte fuer gays in hannover tobacco while he inspected the afternoon sky with a clearconscience.Dickens, a whitechoker, that in the happy retreat of natursekt storys my own dressing-gowns and jacketsmy days went by as happily and cheaply as those of another Thalaba.

Melissa said...

I taught CCD to first graders in high school and one year one of them told me that Jesus was born in Dallas. Hope the Contis had a great holiday :)

House of Suz said...

I love that book. You should check out anything by Augusten Burroughs, especially Running With Scissors.

Happy Holidays!

emertron said...

CoD was supergood but I don't know if it surpasses Catch 22.