11.10.2006

One time at work I got so bored I googled Google.

Do crickets have dreams?

I just drank an energy drink so I'm really ready for anything. One night I should drink 4 energy drinks and cure cancer. That's all it will take. Me on energy drinks. No more cancer. Every time I drink an energy drink I start thinking like Henry Ford, Henry Thoreau, George Clooney, and Al Einstein.

Someone just asked me to solve a complicated math problem, and I did it without hesitating. In fact I was rubbing my ballsack while solving. That's what I do when work is slow-- drink energy drinks and rub my ballsack while solving complicated math equations.

10 comments:

The Prose~cuter said...

It's me it's me!! On this historic day for Democratic politics, I am the 53,000th visitor to your blog!! What a feeling!! Thanks Conti!!!

emertron said...

Man, I wish I worked where you work. Where I work & it's slow I just blog

L'Austin Translation said...

WWHFD?

Why, he'd rub his ballsack and invent the Model T, that's what!

Ajax said...

Ha, I do the same thing but in reverse order.

Melissa said...

Please, more detail on the ballsack rubbing. :)

House of Suz said...

I'll pitch in for the energy drinks so you can cure cancer. Only I want to be there when the networks do their interviews, and you can refer to me as your muse and nod in my direction but never mention me by name. I'll be the anonymous mystery woman who inspired you to cure cancer. When you google "cancer muse", my blog will appear.

Yep, I have dreams and ambitions!

Variant E said...

I don't know if crickets have dreams, but do Englishmen dream of Cricket?

L'Austin Translation said...

Have you noticed that you posted this in the future?

11/22/06? Have you found Marty McFly's flux capacitor?

Homeperm said...

i literally just googled google. snap.

Christine said...

The word "Ballsack" makes me feel weird. *scratches cooter*