10.09.2006

Cash Brainstorm

Life would be a lot easier right now if I had an extra $12,000. I need the money for various events, decisions, futures, etc. How could I get the money? Could you tell me, please? I have a few ideas, of course:

-Sell the Grand Prix for $12,000, and then get a gun and steal it back

-Sell myself for passionsex

-Forge Christina Aguilera's signature on various items, sell on ebay

-Sell a nipple to the parents of a nippleless baby

-Invent the Flux Capicator and fly back to outer spaces and various time zones and get a gambling book and then vice versa back to the current age and make bets of sizeable sizes on sports events where I know the outcome(s)

-Discover a cave full of gold

-Discover a cave full of silver

-Charge the 12 people that read this blog $999.99 each for Moustachio Membership

What do you think? Any ideas?

10 comments:

House of Suz said...

The last one is a pretty good suggestion, but that means I'm going to have to borrow $998.99 from someone....

How about this though, go back in time about 3 decades, buy a whole bunch of coke from George W and bring it back to now and sell it at today's prices for a huge profit. If I had a time machine I'd sure do that.

emertron said...

Well, you'd need the flux capacitor in order to make Christina Aguilara's signature worth anything again.

Seeee yaaaaaaa!!!!!!

**seriously, did you watch B2TF on Saturday on TBS, too?

Melissa said...

How about you forget about the $12,000 and just leave a message when you drunk dial me cause I would like that a lot more than if you were $12,000 richer.

Christine said...

Rob Oprah, I did.

elginroots said...

move to chicago and sell the car for $12,000 have no need to steal it back

Tim said...

you should charge us $999.99 each time we want to read a post.

L'Austin Translation said...

Sell your manties on eBay.

Ajax said...

Why don't you get a job and save up a little bit every day? Before long you will have your $12,000 and you will feel good knowing that you earned it.

Starlet said...

Start a website that asks for donations to save little children or endangered baby seals or something. LOTS OF PICTURES OF CUTE THINGS SUFFERING. Lots...

You could also try panhandling. I hear its quite a profitable endeavor.

pbdotc said...

moustachio rides, $75 a pop