8.15.2006

Unplain Plane

I can't wait to see that "Snakes on a Plane" movie that everyone has been talking about. It's going to be a hit. You know I'll be in the movie business in a few years...maybe I could write the sequel for New Line Cinema. Here are my ideas:


"Pictures of Henry Ford on a Plane"

Basically the movie will be an old man screaming without fear for 2 hours. He'll open the overhead compartment and find this, he'll look out the window and see this on the wing, instead of that oxygen mask dropping down this will, etc.


"Poor People on a Plane"

The poor people will be sitting in coach-class, of course, and will be nervous during take-off. The first-class passengers will be jealous and mean-spirited. They will bribe the flight attendants to skip out on serving peanuts and soft drinks to the poor, etc. The poor will remain unorganized and weak until a co-pilot who came from a poor neighbor inspires them.


"Dinosaur Bones on a Plane"

Passengers will just find these large, old bones throughout the plane's cabin. They'll be confused and curious. Eventually, passengers will compete to figure out what type of dinosaur the bones came from. Ellen Degeneres will play a flight attendant, for comic relief ("I'm not familiar with bones!", etc).


I'm in the initial stages of brainstorming, of course, so I'm sure there will be other ideas for the sequel. I think there's real potential here, though. Could someone send these to Samuel L. Jackson?

12 comments:

House of Suz said...

You really shouldn't be giving your brilliant ideas away like that, some people on the internet are less than honorable.

Ajax said...

I have to fly to New York on thursday, and no, I'm not excited about snakes on a plane!

emertron said...

Hey Conti! Are you coming to Chi this weekend? Because if you are a bunch of us are gonna get all drunk & go see Snakes on a Plane. I will fall asleep. You should come with

Conti said...

I forgot to mention that Edward James Olmos will be playing the copilot in "Poor People on a Plane"

❉ pixie ❉ said...

Why do people want to see Snakes on a Plane? It sounds so lame to me. Please, clue me in.

Tim said...

I saw the SNOAP commercial yesterday. I had a mini sezuire because the commercial was so bad.

Anonymous said...

All those ideas suck. You should make one called - Basketball on a plane where the villian is really good at bball and the passengers come together to try to stop him from dunking on the pilots. The evil hoopster can be played by Kelvin Cato. The hero from the passengers can be played by you.

Variant E said...

I was thinking "Republicans on a plane". You're creative...use your imagination on that one!

Starlet said...

Well if you think its bad then just combine it with a show you think is good. You know like CSI ON A PLANE. or .... hey wait is CSI the only show I think is good? Damn.

pbdotc said...

sharks on a plane

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. coffee makers Ge parts dishwasher Snow driveways Dead+sexy+milfs Hotel club ringo sardegna

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. personal injury lawyer gas water heater trouble shooting astuces craps Zyban particularly custom wheels for mercedes lost weight from tramadol Laptop to printer cable toronto wedding invitations Antara cholesterol Inertnational moving company cooper tire Compare vioxx celebrex bookcase for paperback books