6.19.2006

FUCKIN WORST NIGHTMARE



WHAT THE FUCK, MOTHER FUCKER. FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? THIS IS EXACTLY WHY. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I AM BRINGING A FUCKING GUN TO CANADA. FUCK, MAN. WHAT THE FUCK. I'M GOING TO BE DOING THAT SHIT. WHAT A FUCKIN VACATION.

I'LL BLOW THAT FUCKING WHALE TO THE MOON IF HE JUMPS OVER ME. SHOOT HIM. YOU LAUGHED AT MY LAST POST ABOUT THAT. HAHA, CONTI BRINGING A GUN TO CANADA. WHAT A FUNNY IDEA. FUCK IDEAS. THIS IS REALITY, SON. I'M LOOKING AT IT LIKE THIS: IF I DON'T BRING A GUN TO CANADA, A WHALE IS GOING TO KILL ME.

I AM NOT GOING TO DIE WHILE JAPANESE PEOPLE ARE AROUND. FUCK THAT.

CAN I PUT SPIKES ON MY OARS? PLEASE? WHATEVER LESBIANS ARE LEADING ME AROUND CANADA BETTER BE PREPARED FOR MY SPIKEY HELMET THAT IM GOING TO WEAR. I'LL GLUE BLADES TO MY EYELIDS IF I CAN.

FUCKING WHALES, CRUSHING HUMANS.

8 comments:

Rook said...

That is fucking ridiculous man. You should bring a stun gun. Shock the shit out of fucking Shamu. Before you go to Canada, you should go to Sea World, and send a fucking message to Shamu and his fucking cronies. I got your back in the battle of marine life vs man.

Tim said...

I'm pretty sure thats a Powerade commercial.

Melissa said...

Yeah right, like the Conti family can't take on a stupid whale!

Christine said...

Go get em!!! Better bring a harpoon for backup. Maybe you could let mom harpoon it.

That clip is gold!

pbdotc said...

wow

Anonymous said...

dont u get caught????//

ica said...

can i see a photo of the blades on the eyelids thing? i want one taken BEFORE your face is shredded to, well, shreds

ica said...

a powerade commercial! that's funny!