5.03.2006

protection for Bailey

My dad came up and visited Austin yesterday. We went to dinner, and he told me about how the neighborhood boys are throwing condoms at our dog.

"They snuck up, opened up the door, and threw condoms at the dog. Bailey was barking like crazy, and when I went to her she was chewing on the condoms."

My dad got furious and yelled at the kids. The whole neighborhood knows about it, and so it's huge Colony Creek drama. WHO'S THROWING CONDOMS AT DOGS????

I'd have more to say, but I'm packing up and driving to Houston. I plan to get to the bottom of this. No one throws condoms at Michael Conti's dogs and gets away with it. No one.

10 comments:

Conti said...

True story, but I'm not really driving to H-Tizzle.

Steph said...

it might be easier if you just give the dogs some KY to nibble on. what?

Ajax said...

Damn kids.

Rook said...

At least no one punted Bailey.

Melissa said...

At least your dog won't get preggers.

emertron said...

What a waste of perfectly good condoms. Terrorizing a dog. What they SHOULD HAVE used them for are balloons. Condoloons are the best!!! When you walk around with one on a stick & watch people's faces as they realize what that thing on a stick really is. Ha ha!!

ica said...

from houstin, now in austin. i don't even know what that means...i want to visit austin sometime though DO YOU OWN A COUCH?

hey when i'm in brazil i'm sending out a mass email once in a while i put you on the list let me know if you wanna be off of it.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»