5.02.2006

Lost post

I just spent the last 45 minutes writing a post. It was a really good one. Then I kicked out the power cord to my computer.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Way to go, Contster. I don't want to try and remember what I typed. Remembering is so tough.

I really wish I didn't lose that post. It was a good one that I spent a lot of time on. Damn.It. My only option now is to post pictures of Ryan Segall, because a picture is worth a thousand words.




I really wish I didn't lose that last post.

10 comments:

Ajax said...

La-wuhl.

emertron said...

Dude that sucks. Unfortunately for the rest of the world, we will never know of that post, as it is impossible to recreate a Conti masterpiece. Sniffle.

Christine said...

I hate when that happens. I feel up statues too, it's fun!

❉ pixie ❉ said...

wow, fun looks like it's really ensuing in that second shot.

ica said...

CONTSTER!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read film editing schools

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »