4.03.2006

Mindcringe II

Holy shit I'm eating a bag of old carrots and I can't stop. These carrots are so old, but I'm eating them all. These are baby carrots. Where do carrots grow? On trees? On vines? Under ground? In the sea?

Oh they grow under ground? Thanks mind. Thanks for pulling that. I have a visual image now. I have a visual image of this shitty carrot growing underground until a hungry rabbit digs it up. Rabbits love to dig and snack.

I'm from the south and have never had a rabbit steak. That's enfuriating to me, actually. I should be eating a rabbit steak right now, instead of these old carrots.

These old carrots taste like slime. Like carrot flavored gak, maybe.

I wonder if Hitler ever munched on a bag of carrots. He probably liked carrots more than asparagus. Thanks mind. Now I have a visual image of Hitler sitting with his legs crossed munching on some carrots. He seems pretty relaxed and a little orange bit got stuck in his moustache.




"My fingernails are better than yours." I'm going to start saying that to people.

3 comments:

emertron said...

Gak rhymes with yak.

Carrots are good for your lungs and eyes.

the pants said...

your fingernails are probably better than mine, but you'd better back that shit up with some photos. slut.

Spinning Girl said...

Ummm EXCUSE ME BUT ....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You are a laugh riot.