3.28.2006

Corruption is back

I was at a bar this weekend when I saw the most incredible television clip ever. It was one of those 'Extreme Caught on Tape Most Outrageous' shows. I was ordering my first drink of the night when I glanced up at the tv above the bar and noticed the clip. The volume was muted, so I couldn't hear the narrative.

What I saw was an orangutan drowning in some river in Alabama. And this farmer guy jumped into the river to save this orangutan. The river had a lot of rapids and so the farmer and the orangutan just kept on floating down the middle of the river together.

It was confusing as fuck, and I became bewildered watching it. Why was an orangutan in Alabama? How did the orangutan get in the river? Why did that farmer jump in the dangerous river to save him? How was this all being captured on film?

The corruption overwhelmed me, and I began to scream at the television.

THAT FUCKING ORANGUTAN IS FUCKING DROWNING! THAT FARMER IS TRYING TO SAVE THE FUCKING APE FROM DROWNING!

I pointed at the TV with my eyes wide. A few of the other bar patrons glanced up. The bartender came over and told me to calm down. But I couldn't.

The orangutan and the farmer kept on drifting down the river. Finally they floated to the riverbank. That's when things got even more unusual.

The farmer struggled to lift the orangutan out of the water. For some reason the orangutan was positioning himself away from the farmer. He was grabbing onto the river's edge and kept trying to push himself back in the water. That's when the farmer body-slammed the orangutan onto the ground, and out of the river.

WHAT THE FUCK? THAT ORANGUTAN DOESN'T WANT TO LEAVE THE FUCKING RIVER! THAT ORANGUTAN IS TRYING TO ESCAPE! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THAT ORANGUTAN?

I hadn't felt this way for a while. It didn't make any sense. I kept on touching my face out of disbelief. There was no doubt that I was supposed to watch that clip. It was no coincidence.

The first and most important C:

Corruption

9 comments:

emertron said...

Dude, that must have been one really strong farmer because orangatangs are strong little buggers. Take it from me, I learned that when I mud wrestled one.

Tim said...

I know this story is a lie because farmers can't swim.

Ajax said...

Are you sure you weren't watching Every Which Way But Loose II?

Ajax said...

Now with more link!

Steph said...

if i see the word ORANGUTAN one more time, i'm going to puke.

Melissa said...

I bet you were at Logan's.They have really funny clips and those big beers are awesome. It's always fun to go there last, after you've been to five other bars, and you can't even hold the mug up and you end up spilling half of it on yourself everytime you attempt to drink from it. Or that could just be my drunkass...

ica said...

how did you know it was alabama?

i smell something fishy...

Rrramone said...

The fourth and most interesting C: Canker.

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! http://www.surveillanceequipment9.info/Canadian-food-inspection-agency-bse-surveillance-goals.html http://www.home-equity-loan-5.info/Valtrex-used-for-shingles.html 1987 toyota itasca Malpractice claims vascular surgeons zyban that has expired Different kinds of cartridges Scarsdale rhinoplasty surgeon Mcw moving companies 1999 vw beatle replacement grill Subaru toronto Ac tv valtrex Health safety surveillance systems Senerio paintball markers venlafaxine efexor effexor approved panic disorder How long does percocet stay in system Volkswagen baja bugs hiking accessories lap dance video surveillance pamela anderson surveillance cameras history