1.27.2006

A Piece of Pie

I'm finally feeling well enough to enjoy some pizza. I will probably enjoy 4 slices tonite. The rest I will put in my refridgerator. The remaining slices will remain cool in there. I would give a slice to you but I do not like sharing foods and treats with my readers. I will not let you listen to my ipod either. I don't want your ear wax and my ear wax to mix. That is a big rule for all authors. You can come to my house and iron all my shirts though. I will allow that. I will even put on a mini-fashion show, and you can choose which shirt looks best. If you say anything negative however, I'll get frustrated and ask you to leave. If you take me to dinner I will suggest Arby's. That will be a joke. I really want to go to Carraba's, or Pappasitos. Those are the types of restaurants I want to eat at. Not Arby's. I don't care if you know the shift manager and can get free onion rings.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I'll be in Austin in a couple of weeks. Can I get a rain check on the fashion show?

Ajax said...

That's a pretty big "if".

Ajax said...

That's a pretty big "if".

Steph said...

Ooooo, fashion show. That would be fun! ;-)

RitMeyer said...

I like pizza.

Sean said...

they have onion rings at arby's?

ica said...

ha ha hilarious about the onion rings.

what if i come over and want some pizza but do not want to listen to the headphones and i bring music you can listen to in the headphones while i'm eating the pizza?

head phones are gross all around WORST INVENTION EVER and honestly the ear buds are sick, just sickening.

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it amateur girl pages Jackets wholesale patio awning 26p xxxxx San diego dental Music manager game Classic land rover for sale To travel com online payments ultram withdrawal symptoms Chinnon movie projectors Washers dyers Ultram guestbook Les vitamines dans les aliments Health benefits of taking a sauna Cocaine paxil Recover deleted files free software Ultram addiction florida He had a monster dick Fluoxetine geneva chinese body builder