1.06.2006

I.I.

My favorite place ever is the Bohemian island of iguanas. You can't step foot on this island, because these are large iguanas that will attack you. But you can float around the island and throw grapes at the iguanas. That's what I loved, feeding these giant iguanas grapes.

My family and I were on a boat full of European strangers. We approached the island and didn't see any iguanas. Then the silent boat captain threw a few grapes and all the sudden hundreds of iguanas emerged from behind the island trees. They were all over the place. These giant dragon iguanas who ran the island.

I threw many red grapes on the island. Maybe 85 grapes. These iguanas would run to the grapes and eat quickly. The fast iguanas were selfish. They did not share any grapes with the older slower iguanas. I would try and be precise with my throws to make sure these elderguanas didn't go hungry.

My sisters awwwed at the baby iguanas. They tried to throw grapes to them but they are shitty at throwing and wouldn't be precise. I think my father was filming the iguana island. I don't know what my mom was doing. If I had to take a guess I'll bet she was throwing grapes.

Years later my best bud Phil came up with this joke:

What did the lizard say to his master?

Iguana get out of this cage

18 comments:

emertron said...

OMG! That joke is awesome. Is it okay if I use it?

Sean said...

Iguana Fanta?

Melissa said...

I don't get it.

Queen Of Pink said...

Crap, Melissa got my comment first. And now, I got nothing.

Conti said...

Iguana kinda sounds like Iwanna. Ya know?

nk said...

I really connected with this story. It brought back memories from my years of deep sea scuba diving.

Christine said...

Iguana's freak me out!

RitMeyer said...

Ah, I like that. The story drew me in, and the joke make me feel used. Speaking of how my husband and I met...

Sean said...

micael, please tell me you have seen the fanta commericals.

thanks.

Sean said...

or michael.

Conti said...

Yes I have. I have a crush on one. Maybe the orange girl. I like when they give Fanta to that guy in the hospital in the body cast. That makes me wanta.

Ajax said...

Hey, great website. My website is also about iguanas. Check it out if you get the chance.

el Bow said...

I've got a great recipe for vegitarian iguana meat soup. It is a bitch trying to find vegetarian iguanas, though, and if you do, it takes forever to bone them, and even before you can start you have to promise that it is more than physical before anything really happens.

hans q. bungle said...

this is a fine piece of work here and your blog is consistently imaginative. and your school is cool like the '72 Dolphins.

Good job.

Anonymous said...

can we get a new post

72 Q said...

We recently purchased the domain name 72q.com and are taking a poll to determine what type of web site to develop for this domain. Please submit suggestions to webmaster@72q.com.

72 Q

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »