1.25.2006

Ghosts, Burritos

Yesterday a fat ghost floated into my kitchen. He watched me eat a burrito. This was a non-speaking ghost, so he just watched me eat. I don't know why he was there, but I wasn't very scared. I knew that if this ghost tried to attack me I could easily outrun it.

I was kind of sad that this fat ghost was a non-talker because I like asking ghosts questions. These are some good questions to ask ghosts:

Do ghosts like to ride bikes?
Are ghosts afraid of failure?
Are there any deer or tiger ghosts?

I've also never told a joke to a ghost. One day I'll go to a ghosts house and say "You are one G of a host." Hopefully the ghost will be smart because that is an intellegent joke that not everyone would get.

Ghosts are mysterious. Don't women love mysterious guys? Should I start acting more like a ghost? Maybe to score an A+ babe I should rattle some chains and hang out in abandon hospitals. My mystery factor would way raise and so would my stock on the Crank Stock Market.

Do you remember those ghosts in Lord of the Rings? Those ghosts had swords.

13 comments:

emertron said...

Women only like mysterious men until they figure the men out. Then it's just boring. So essentially, the end result is the same.

emertron said...

p.s. I could really go for some rice & beans right now.

Steph said...

i think I need to go to the bathroom

Conti said...

Those last 2 comments are really weird

Ajax said...

Hey if you like G(h)osts, I would like to recommend to you a movie: it's called "Ghost", and it's about a guy who dies but needs to make sure he still touches his wife.

I have a whole website devoted to this movie - check it out if you get a chance.

Sean said...

I like ecto cooler.

Tim said...

I have a ghost joke:

Knock, Knock.

Who's there?

Booo.

Booo, who?

don't cry, I'm only a ghost.

RitMeyer said...

I ate a burrito today. Burritos and bagels, we are like twins. If you are really super tall, then we could be like Danny Devito and Awe-nold. I'm not short, so you would need to be really, really tall. And we would have our own special twin twist since you have a penis and I have a vagina. Oh, and it's not a toom-a.

Melissa said...

If I were a ghost in your kitchen I would grab your pirate sword and chase you around the apartment. And then when I was done chasing you, I'd drink some of your water from your water cooler and then moisturize my ghostly skin with your Vaseline Intensive Care Skin Firming Lotion.

el Bow said...

she has a vagina.

TinaPoPo said...

Do ghosts have vaginas? Penises? Anybody know?

X said...

If I were a ghost in your kitchen I would grab your pirate sword and chase you around the apartment.

You can grab my pirate sword any day, baby.

---X

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »