1.12.2006

Feedback from you, the reader

I am going to purchase a digital camcorder very soon. This is my first digital purchase, and I'm not sure how to handle it. If you know what you're talking about- Would you give your input, please?

I have a bunch of 2-3 minute shorts that I'd like to film. So the main purpose of this camera will be to film those. I'm assuming Mini-DV is the way to go. I'll be editing, so I need something that's easy to work with and is friendly to my PC.

Features are nice, but I don't really need a slowmotion-nightvision-fisheye while upside-down option. I'll need a camera where I can use an external mic, if needed. Other than that I'm not sure.

I'd like to spend no more than $600-700. Have any suggestions? The films will take this blog to another level- so help me out.

10 comments:

nk said...

I found an excellent camera for you. You can access a high-resolution image of it here. It is the Sony CCD-M8.

Christine said...

I can't wait! Those eyebrows are gold baby, GOLD!!

Tim said...

what level will it take it to? level 3?

Ajax said...

After you take it to another level, can you please:

raise your game
turn it up a notch
pump up the volume

Great site, by the way. Check out my unicorn feces webpage if you get the chance.

emertron said...

You should draw out your shorts cartoon-style instead. Everybody knows that cartoons are WAY funnier than movies.

Sean said...

like dr. dre coors commercial level?

Melissa said...

You're going to put our private moments together on your blog? I thought they were just for us...

el Bow said...

I think your digital camera should be one that shoots film stills, like a Canon EOS
Canon EOS 1N.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! film editing schools

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »