12.08.2005

More insight

Fun Facts about Michael Conti:

- I ate cookies in the hotel where "The Shining" was filmed

- My Beer Pong Tournament winnings total $275

- Once, after a round of raquetball, I febrezed my crouch

- My first official date was prom

- I got mad at my sister Christina once because she wiggled too much while I was trying to bench press her.

- One time I got drunk before a UT football game, and smuggled in a bar of soap. Then during the game I made every person in my entire section "sniff the magic soap bar" so we'd win. Everyone sniffed, and we won.

- My great-grandmother was a 9-fingered Italian

- Once I drank bicardi and watched a bad Katie Holmes movie (at the theatre) with a complete stranger. After the movie, we went to the library, played chess, and made out.

- When I pee, I frequently miss to the left

- I've mentally made love to every single person I link blogs with

15 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm pretty sure I was awesome but I think that night you fantasized about me I was having an off night so I might not have been as great as usual. Hope you give me another chance to show my skills.

The Captain of the Ship said...

thank god i'm not linked.

el Bow said...

When you lift her perpendicular to you it's a bench press, when she's parallel to you it's inappropriate. Creep.

Conti said...

Do you have a blog, Captain?

ambs77 said...

I bet Sean and Tim are flattered! :-D

The Captain of the Ship said...

ha. but of course, conti. how do you think el bow leaves all his comments?

you can find me on his page. and i suspect you dont have to look too hard anymore.

Ajax said...

Hi! I found your blogg searching for "fingered grandma".

Where the pics at?

ica said...

Was the "smuggling" part just for fun? I would imagine there wouldn't be a problem with carrying the soap right in in front of everyone.

Steph said...

So you made love with our little Seanie? Nice, verrrrry nice.

Tim said...

dude, you are supposed to ask before you do that kind of thing.

Jen said...

I didn't feel a thing!

emertron said...

So you've been to Estes Park, Colorado. Beautiful, but lame, place.

Branshine said...

I spent 10 minutes trying to find a comment clever enough to make you link to my site so I could get some action...but I failed under the pressure

damn it, I cant even get mental action.

The Prose~cuter said...

hee!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »