I can barely move my fingers because I am so injury-prone and tired and bored. This is what I want for Christmas.
-A Volcano To Be Named After Me
-Subscription to Black Man Magazine
I think I ate some poison trail mix because now my vision is blurry and my skin is seeping milks and oils. I'm injury-prone. That is a fact. I shouldn't have had that trail mix. I wasn't even on a trail. I was sitting around and trying to reach over to the phone when I noticed the poison. Everyone keeps coming into my office asking me questions but I just say 'Poison' and lay down my head until they leave. I wonder what type of poison I ingested. Maybe B-5 poison. Maybe B-6 poison. I can't stop touching my noise. That must be an affect of the poison. If only I weren't injury-prone.