11.30.2005

Getting to Know You

Two Names You Go By: Mike or Conti

Two Parts of Your Heritage: Italian + Czech

Two Things That Scare You: Failure, Alligators

Two of Your Everyday Essentials: rap music, turkey sandwich

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: grey socks and a gray jacket.

Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists (at the moment): Chamillionare, Three Six Mafia

Two Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love): fun, back-massages

Two Truths: I've peed over 10 times today. I used to have a dog named Bitsy and now she's dead.

Two Physical Things that Appeal to You: eyes, breasts

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies: basketball, pretending like I'm an American Indian when I'm alone

Two Things You Want Really Badly: to have my own island in the Bahamas, to get paid for my creativity

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation: East Europe, Pasadena for the Rose Bowl

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die: Donate enough money for a building to be named after me at UT, dunk a basketball

Two Ways that you are stereotypically a Chick/Guy: I listen to AM Sports Radio every single day. I have a numbering sytem (1-10, although 10's are a myth) to rank the attraction level of every female I see.

Two Things You Normally Wouldn't Admit: I think my blog is better than yours. I look very handsome in pink.

Two Things You Are Thinking About Now: How even though I hate her I still want to do Paris Hilton. What should I do with my vacation time?

Two Stores You Shop At: Target and Randall's.

Two people I would like to see take this quiz: My best friends Tim and Elbow.

Two people I haven't talked to in a while: Jonah Parker and Ryan Krug

17 comments:

Melissa said...

I've always wanted to have a building named after me also. I think it's every student's dream.

Ajax said...

Better than mine? Pffft.

Okay, maybe.

Thanks for the "sneak peek" into the Real Mike Conti.

Mike said...

Mike, I can provide the fun, but the back massages I leave up to Ajax.

Anonymous said...

Jonah is engaged and krug still sucks at life

Alekx said...

How about under what you are thinking about now, turning that to reality and just doing Paris Hilton on your vacation time. Of course if she's busy you'll have to masturbate to a cardboard cut out of her but hey I'm just trying to be helpful

Conti said...

Krug isn't president yet?

ica said...

That new 3 -6 song is OFF THE CHAIN.

Conti said...

Download Chamillionaire - Ridin' Dirty. It's off the deezy.

emertron said...

Seriously, there is no excuse for that Paris Hilton comment. You can do better.

Tim said...

do you have a different friend tim, or am I your best friend? (I could dunk in high school! I rule!)

Conti said...

You are my best friend.

Conti said...

I know I could do better, Tron. That doesn't matter for some reason, however. Maybe I could pound some worth into her.

Conti said...

Mike I was hoping that Gloria Bloomer could give me the back masssages. Cool website man, and congrats on the Addy's.

The Prose~cuter said...

YAYYYY Mike Conti took an order from MaryAnne. I haven't even read your answers yet; I don't know if I will. I am just so thrilled that you completed this survey that I don't know what to do!!!

emertron said...

Perhaps. I had a roommate in college who is PH but short & with brown hair. She got pounded a lot & I really don't think she has any worth yet.

el Bow said...

does pounded mean got hit, or had sex?

Conti said...

either/or