11.07.2005

Energy

Hey man. Today earlier today I was tired. Man was I ever. Then I drank a MONSTER ENERGY DRINK and started turning into a crazed maniac. I never drink these things but I gulped the shit out of one today and now I feel like raping life. I want to rape life while you watch.

Man that energy felt good to gulp. I want to sell rifles. I want to kill a seagull with my bare hands. I want to lick envelopes until my tongue bleeds. I want to defrost fishsticks by sitting on them. I want to play a boardgame and lose and get frustrated when I do. I want to wear my retainer to bed.


Look at this Nazi rat with me. That 3-legged rat is dry-humping a muffin while licking some sugar. That's kind of unusual to me. Also this rat has bad eye-sight. I'm always silent around Nazi's. That's a big strongsuit of mine. I include that on my resume.

Hey I've got to go. Can we talk later? Circle one Yes No Maybe

12 comments:

Ajax said...

yes no maybe

ica said...

Sleep with your retainer on, I DARE YOU!

Conti said...

Everytime I do in the middle of the night I take it out and I don't even know it.

Melissa said...

You should get the Monster logo lasered onto your retainer then you'd be hella cool.

Conti said...

There's already a silver basketball on it :(

emertron said...

Seriously, you have graphics on your retainer? Man, mine's just that see-through reddish pink.

I circle 'maybe'. I have a long ballet class tonight & really don't like to talk to anyone after it.

The Prose~cuter said...

emertron and i have the same life. freaky.

Conti said...

Sine effing when do you have a ballet class Maryanne?

erin said...

if you kill a seagull send it to me.

Conti said...

plucked or unplucked?

erin said...

un.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Culinary arts school tn