10.12.2005

Luann Platter of Love

Yesterday I was eating dinner alone at Luby's when I fell in love. LoooooooooveSiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. It happened so fast, just like in the movies.

I was walking across the parking lot to the Luby's when I noticed a young lady walking 10 feet in front of me. She was going to Luby's by herself as well. It's kinda weird to say, but that turned me on. I glanced her over. Tall, skinny, brown-haired, smiley. (In best Borat voice:) Nice physique. I like!

It turns out she was meeting some people at Luby's for dinner. Two older women and two young kids. Not as hot as eating alone but at least she wasn't with two male models or something. My heart putterpattered as I stood behind her in line.

Not only was I in love, but I knew she was too. She completely ignored me, which is what babes do when they are in love. Plus she had to be in love with me...I was the only dude in there with a ballsack closer to my anus than my kneecaps. I was the youngest and best looking guy in there times three thousand.

Also, I knew she was in love with me because she made the first move. She ordered the enchiladas, fried okra, and macaroni and cheese. I ordered the chicken, brocolli, and mac+cheese. When I ordered the m+c, she all the sudden turned around, smiled, and said:

"Oh good...you were making me look bad until you ordered the macaroni."

(I think by this she meant that I was ordering all healthy stuff until the mac...I know, I know, nervous babes in love are kinda weird sometimes)

"Oh haha. Yes. That fried okra is very, very good. It's hard to pass up."

"Haha."

"Also the candy yams are really good."

~~~~

LooooooooooooveSiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. After that I carefully walked my trey to a table in the corner and ate chicken alone. We made eyes once or twice but nothing else happened.

I fall in love all the time, but this was my first time in Luby's. Should I have bought her some jello? Offered to put her trey up for her? Rolled out her chair? Bought her a $.10 fancy mint at the register? Normally I fall in love at the grocery store or with the hot babes I link too via bloggworld. Next time I fall in love at Luby's I'll react better.

11 comments:

Tim said...

babes in love are loose.

Melissa said...

You have broken my heart, Michael Conti.

emertron said...

You totally dropped the ball when you didn't buy her jello. Next time you will know. See here's the logic...chicks see jello, they think "hhmmm when was the last time i jello wresled?", she then realizes that you inspired her to participate in one of her favorite pasttimes, she winks at you (you know this is the secret chick signal for jello wrestling), you & her go jello wrestling, she loves you for doing some stuff that she likes to do. The end.

Leslie said...

did this really happen?? I'm so confused!

Ajax said...

I fell in love once.

erin said...

i thought you were in love with me. melissa, this guy is a real heartbreaker. watch out.

Conti said...

i'll fall in real love with the first one of you that visits my apartment in the hills

Sean said...

you should have invited her out for a night on the town topped of with an all you can eat salad bar.

Conti said...

also erin you got married on friday and melissa you have AF so i'm just covering my bases

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Materials do soft soles improve runninge shoes Convertible eclipse mitsubishi spyder used Apc automotive air filters Levitra potenzmittel von bayer In the drug tramadol http://www.awningwwwcheappricedawningcom.info/Should_backpacks_be_allowed_or_banned_in_schools.html

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »