10.27.2005

I wish I could finish

I'm filming a movie about this spanish cat that hates space. It's a kids movie. The cat's name is Senor Paws. Senor Paws hates space because his owner is an astronaut who forgets to feed him when he's away in space.

So one day Senor Paws gets fed up and decides to sneak on board and head to outerspace. He confronts his owner and asks to eat some space food (ice cream, teriyaki chicken). All the other astronauts love to pet Senor Paws and let him drive the shuttle with his tail.

Then all the sudden Senor Paws mind changes because his space helmet is leaking and he isn't getting enough oxygen. So Senor Paws turns angry and begins to terrorize the astronauts with claw attacks.

Most of the astronauts start to bleed badly and have to surrender to Senor Paws and abondon ship.

Senor Paws is alone in the ship and he eats all the teriyaki chicken and then gets a rag and cleans all the blood on the shuttle before he takes a quick nap. (A catnap, if you will!) When he wakes up he feels better so he watches a movie on a NASA HDTV.

That's all I've filmed so far. Not really sure what I'm doing with the ending. Any suggestions?

11 comments:

erin said...

senor paws realizes the error of his ways when he finds he contracted feline HIV from the blood of the astronauts. makes up for past behaviour by volunteering at old folks home, singing to children. falls in love. dies of aids.

the pants said...

teriyaki chicken could have avian flu, aids is so last year.

el Bow said...

When I saw the title line I was expecting some sort of guide on ejaculation control but I guess I'll have to Google it after all.

Ajax said...

Movies like that never end.

Clare said...

Are you taking a drug called Celexa? I couldn't finish when I was on Celexa. Stop taking your meds! Before Senor Paws runs out of oxygen and dies in space!

ica said...

Maybe Senor Paws could meet up with Air Bud.

emertron said...

I was going to hit on some sort of joining of martian culture but Erin's is way better.

Mike said...

All I really want to see is a zero-gravity hairball.

fusselman's rabbit said...

after he dies of aids, his legacy should live on as the astronaut cat mascot for meow mix's new product: dehydrated cat food.

Lovan said...

if this is a kids movie the ending has to be a happy one!

Funny this how cats seem to follow me these days. At wotk I have started to tell children stories about my cat, and now everyone has catstories. Some are quite sad, and It really affects children.
I think señor paws should get really angry and sad, leave the shuttle in anger but realize that he has forgotten to bring something. and then return just in time to see how space pirates are invading the shuttle (or maybe that there is about to be an accident)and so señor Paws interfears and saves everyone and becomes a hero.

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »