10.25.2005

Goodnight Moon.

Yesterday I was having a bad day so I decided to have some real fun with my favorite hobby: Lay down on the couch, face up, and sneeze straight up in the air. Then you close your eyes and feel the misty germs land on your face. Yeeeah! Germ sprinkles puts a smile!

It put me in a really good mood so I went to the tat parlor. I decided to get a tat of an eagle with a green beak eating a goldfish. Underneath the image there's this phrase: "I'm sooo sorry!" Additional O's for emphasis.

After the tat my arm was kinda sore so I didn't go to my scheduled arm wrestling semifinal tournament match. I guess I forfeited. Whatev. Like I even want another blue ribbon to put up on my Acheivement Wall.

I instead went to Chipotle and ate a gopher burrito. They don't serve gopher there (?) so you have to bring your own gopher meat. I had to order a small because I didn't bring that much meat. I forgot my meat pouch at home, but luckily I stuffed some emergency meat in my wallet so I used that.

16 comments:

ica said...

An achievement wall!

Melissa said...

I hate it when they make you bring your own gopher, it's such a hassle.

Ajax said...

haha, nice one.

"That's why they call him 'Conti'!"

emertron said...

Arm wrestlers are the most talented of all athletes. You should be proud.

erin said...

i got germ sprinkled on the train this morning. i would have smiled if i wasnt so terrified. i have tuberculosis now. isn't it illegal to smile on the train or something?

ica said...

Conti do you republish your blog every five minutes or something? Do you continually edit or are you changing links? WHAT IS UP?

I have my blogrolling so the most recently updated goes to the top. Every time I've seen yours at the top, I've checked it again. IT WASN'T NEW EACH TIME, WHY?

Rod Renegade said...

Sopranos... but that's just my opinion.

Madame D said...

Thanks for the hilarity, hon. I just spent the last 10 minutes laughing at...okay, everything on here.
Oo, wait...that could be embarrassing if I wasn't supposed to...

Derek said...

No doubt I am pissing my pants over here GERM SPRINKLES ...........baaaaaahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa

yours susceptibly said...

that reminds me of the time i got a tattoo of a toaster swinging on a swing. he had a big smile on because he didn't get out of the house much. and the cord was swaying in the wind. underneath the image there's this phrase: "wheeeeee!" addition e's for emphasis.

Conti said...

No I haven't republished my blog in months...I can't explain the blogroll. What is a blogroll? Is it good? Did I win? Am I the best? I am, aren't I?

ica said...

Google it and you'll know more than you ever wanted to.


My dog germ sprays me constantly. When I give him hugs he gets nervous or excited or something and the saliva flies.

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. film editing schools

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... infiniti proactiv dvd power player chevrolet Hold &aposem poke neck pain relief water bed sheet voip service order ambien Water stocks investing Zocor +grapefruit Hp cartridges singapore medical insurance in florida http://www.mature-gallery-3.info Ettusais skin care Insurance carriers vehicle Kia of spartanburg Sears lavatory faucet repair parts

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,

Do you want to learn about movie rating?
Rate This Movie is your #1 ressource for Movies ratings& Movies reviews

Rate this Movie is a big movie community where you can learn about the top performing movies.

Click here to learn about [url=http://ratethismovie.net]movies ratings[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

Do you want to play solitaire online?
[url=http://sprintsolitaire.com]SprintSolitaire[/url] is the best place to play solitaire online!

With exclusive Solitaire variation like Spider you will always have fun!

Are you ready to play competitive solitaire?

Click here to [url=http://sprintsolitaire.com/spider-solitaire.php]spider solitaire[/url]