9.12.2005

Church w Asian

Last night I went to church with a strang Asian girl. By strange I mean she was a stranger. Strange to me, I guess. We met up by the horse fountains and walked to the church together.

I was very excited about attending church with a stranger. Normally I go with someone with the same last name as me. Something Conti, Something Conti, Something Conti, Something Conti, and Mike Conti.

I don't think that Asian stranger girl had the same last name as me, so that was new. Something new, ya know? So anyways we met at the horse fountain. Did I right that already? I meant: Did I write that already?

So anyways we met at the horse fountain. And then we walked to the church. Church started and people began talking, signing, and thinking about God. But here's the thing, it's kind of tough to focus on God when you are sitting next to a strange Asian girl.

I kept on thinking:

"Man I wonder how far I could throw this Asian girl. Could I throw her all the way to the 1st pew? No, I couldn't. Could I? I mean I could at least throw her to the St. David statue. Maybe farther. She weighs probably about the same as a 5-gallon bottle of water. If she were to tuck I'll bet I get all the way to the priest! No no that's just silly. Well maybe. Man I wonder how far I could throw this Asian girl."

I also played the game where when everyone is standing up you look around to see if you are the tallest person in church. I thought I was in the lead until I noticed some 6ft5 man with slicked back hair. I kind of spiked up my hair some but it was no use. I got the silver medal of catholic tallness.

Also while in church God sent me a great idea of a book that I need to write. God's good to me like that. It really is a swell idea. It doesn't have a title or anything. I think God's leaving that part up to me. We'll see.

10 comments:

Tim said...

I wonder if you could throw the asian girl over the tall guy's head.

Wirthy said...

God is always giving me ideas that could, in theory, make me money. I kind of wish he'd just give me the money though.

Melissa said...

I bet you could throw her over those mountains over there.

Ajax said...

Why is everybody throwing asian girls these days?

ica said...

Can you post a photo of this "horse fountain?"

Conti said...

Jessica,

I don't have a digital camera but I will take pictures if I ever do get one.

121774 said...

Cool blog! If you get a chance you may want to visit this penis enlargement reviews website, it is very cool.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Sugarhill golf course houston texas soccer training schedule loan loss calculation method buy water beds Hard drives sun girl soccer team gift Dodge ram 2500 wallpaper Online merchant account gunfights erupt in iraqi capital freezers Csumb soccer How to change seat covers Ups delivery ativan Basketball coach cartoons

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... http://www.piece-of-crap.info Traditional malay games Portable dvd players under a $100 Poker party com Boy ritalin Worldwide travel insurance us Acute myocardial infarction statins