7.22.2005

Rules for the club:

1. No arguments in the garage

2. Hot Air Balloon on Sunday only

3. Two Demerits for saying you want to go to the museum and then not going to the museum

4. No Leaning

6. YOU CANNOT CRY BECAUSE YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT YOU MOTHER AND LOOKING AT A RAINBOW

7. People with the scars stay outside

9. Dentists must wash hands after every meal

10. The main ingredient to any club meal is smiles

11. Sipping overturns Gulping in all cases

12. Automatic Demerit for exposed and shrinkled penis

13. Keep the clubhouse tidy

14. VP Manhugs distributed the first tuesday of the month

16. Tear up when Banarama - Cruel Summer is displayed on the radio

17. Vacations in Vietnam only

19. Roberto now, Roberto later

20. Don't not have a name

21. No date the girls with the makeup

21. Your teeth have to be white but can't be too too white

21. Sneak attack enemies often and agressive

21. Be safe when it comes to liquid sports

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I went to San Antonio last night and saw a street sign that read "Conti." I thought about stealing it for you but I didn't know if that was against the rules or not.

Conti said...

Well I could just borrow it for a few years

Ajax said...

My esthetician wants to join. Is that cool?

Conti said...

could you tell me what that word means first? I only got a 1220 on my SAT :(