7.19.2005

A Guddemn Variety of Topics

Do you remember watching 'The Mask' and 'Dumb and Dumber' and loling while eating popcorn and a large sodiepop? Rape me fat shark. Write that down a sap.

Oooh sorry about that. I don't know where that came from. Maybe the Llano Estacado (New Mexico side)? Hey lets capitalize together:

a g i k
A G I K

WOW WE WORK WELL TOGETHER.

WOW THAT LAST SENTENCE HAD 4 WORDS THAT STARTED WITH W.

I was shooting some arrows the other night in the dark and I accidently arrowed a Chinese Food Restaurant.

I don't like where this blogg post is going. Let's change gears.

I'm at work and all the images on my paper are moving around. It's like they don't see the notebook rule. 8.5x11. Landscape.

Let's tell a story or something that happened.

My friends are camp counselors in west virginia. I talked with the camp dudes yesterday. This is what they told me:

Mookie is going to have a 3-some with 2 latinas.
Reez is hooking up with the hottest girl ever.
Machine is dating an Israelite with big boobs and doesn't speak English.

Wow, that camp sounds like fun. Girl camp counselors are sluts, it sounds like.

I'm eating a tootsie roll right now. I'm chewing it like a cow wood. would.

I had 14 Nilla Wafers for dinner right now so I'm hungry for lunch. Or a plate sized Tootsie roll. CAN YOU IMAGINE THE TOOTHE ACHE?

If an alien were to come down and eat dinner with me, I'd serve tootsie rolls because they are cheap as shit. I'm not going to serve an expensive meal to a guddemn alien. They can eat tootsie rolls and be pleased with it. It's not like they will like anything I serve anyways. Alien's eat organic matter and amoeba material. I'm not going to waste a lobster dinner on an alien.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I can make up a sentence with more W's than you can.
Wow We Work Well While Wrapping Wristbands.
Top that! (I'm so bored)

Tim said...

dude, thats a great point about the aliens. You could probably just take a dump on a plate and serve it to them.

the pants said...

if you microwaved the tootsie roll, it would even look like a dump. two birds with one stone. WHO WOULD EVER KNOW.

el Bow said...

and the way they greedily gobble everything down - it's not wonder that we don't invite them around more often.