7.14.2005

Blog Like A Mongolian

Last night I saw The Spazmatics at a bar on 4th street. The Spazmatics are an 80's cover band that dress up like dorks. They look funny and rock hard. I was totally into it - swaying to the music while watching German men and drunk girls dance (not together). It was good fun - worthy of going back every other week or so.

Sadly they were 2 guddemn songs away from being perfect.

All they needed was to play Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian and Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby and they would have attained the perfect rockfest.

I think it should be mandatory that every concert in the USA should have to play V-Ice. Country, Rock, Rap, or Folk. Every. concert.
Do Do Do Do Do Do Doo Do.
Do Do Do Do Do Do Doo Do
I get chills every time.

As for the Bangles I was just tired of walking like a white kid and wanted to have an excuse to walk like an Egyptian.

Sadly they played neither and I left with my heart only 80% in love with the band.

Speaking of percentages, what did you score on your SAT score? I think I only got a 1220. Kinda gay.

14 comments:

Ajax said...

1250

in your face, texas

Melissa said...

1350 bitches!

Melissa said...

Oops, hit the enter button too soon. 1350 is kinda lame

Ajax said...

And I was high on acid!

Conti said...

haha you smart bastards

Melissa said...

And I had just been awake for three days straight on a cocaine binge!

Conti said...

I didn't bring a calculator and didn't eat a full breakfast beforehand.

Ajax said...

Ha, I just checked that website, they look really funny.

The neckbrace is a nice idea.

Jeff said...

1360! and i don't even know how to read!

Tim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tim said...

1430. I took them three times. 510, 470, and 450.

Conti said...

dude i never deleted a comment

thats fucked up

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! http://www.training-online-4.info/1991-porsche.html Dick cock penis wood hard Texas wheelchair racing Homemade vicodin porsche 914 foglight relay Pontiac grand am gt turn signal parts top pain relievers Furnace-mount humidifier Rechargable office chair leather massage picture of porsche 911 Federal laws moving companies Oak computer desk with hutch

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info film editing schools