7.06.2005

07/06/05

Things to do Today:

- give a galloon of gasoline to my secret crush with a sweet anonymous note
- fill some water balloons with gasoline and have a gasoline balloon fight with Landin, my next door neighbor
- fill a cologne bottle with gasoline
- call Domino's Pizza and order a 3-topping pie. When they ask what toppings I would like, respond: green peppers, onions, and gasoline. Giggle and then hang up.
- print out some new business cards that read: Michael Conti, Gasoline Enthusiast
- soak a piece of bread in gasoline overnight, and then light that piece of bread on fire to create a unique piece of toast
- say something nice to someone who isn't having a good day
- rub gasoline under fingernails to help kill 2 bad habits: biting of fingernails and smoking cigarettes
- go to the bank

16 comments:

Rook said...

And play poker at 9pm.

erin said...

i used to work at a gas station. do you love me now?

Conti said...

Erin,

I love your blog and I love your gas. Let's be together, baby.

Conti said...

That sounded weird, maybe

Conti said...

And Rook -

74% sure I'll be there

Ajax said...

I'm glad you have refocused back on gasoline. I really only read your blogg for the gasoline references. Well, first because I thought it was a website celebrating moustaches. And then my disappointment was leavened by the gas focus. Then I don't know.

Tim said...

You're weird. "Say something nice to someone"??? I leave that stuff to the Easter bunny and Santa Claus.

Christine said...

I love the smell of gas.
Not the ass kind though.

Melissa said...

I have a few gas cards worth five dollars if you need them

dean said...

Mike,

your funny even when I am gone. good job. see you in couple of months. i will bring you some awesome chips. bye.


dean

emertron said...

FYI Tim, Claus knocked off the Rabbit years ago after he started huffing gas.

Conti said...

Hello Wench!

Ahmed said...

i was filling up some gas the other day, when all of the sudden, gasoline start spewing everywear, drenching my legs and shorts. i was terrified, so i had no choice but to dive into lake conroe, at which point i realized that the water was covered with gasoline. at least jmoney was cool enough to flick his cigarette into the water while i was in it. he's a much safer roommate than you were.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Pictures mustang drag cars svp digital cameras Belk pay bill Valium cleaning http://www.purchase-valium.info/Digitalcameras.html Chrysler windsor 1965

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Blackjack on a budget refrigerator

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP http://www.payday-loan-online-9.info