5.10.2005

Things to do on Tuesday, May 1oth:

  • re-introduce myself to the sleepy guy on the blue leather couch
  • call my sister
  • soak my important secret documents in gasoline
  • get different qualities of gasoline and use a blender to mix them together
  • put gasoline in a supersoaker and hope that today is the day my enemies pay me a visit
  • put some gasoline in an empty hairspray can and start using gasoline as hair product, so I look, smell, and feel like I truly want
  • fix the fax machine
  • when Phil my roommate falls asleep, put his hand in a warm bowl of gasoline and see if anything happens
  • eat some bar-b-q, because I am from Texas Heee-yaaa!

10 comments:

Melissa said...

After I read this post I went out to Rudy's and had some bar b que. Thanks for the suggestion, sort of...

Conti said...

Haha we went to Saltlick last night. Nothing like some b b quue

Ajax said...

I love gasoline, too. Have you ever siphoned it out of a car? It's awesome, you should try it.

hint: use a clear tube.

Melissa said...

Mmm, Salt Lick

Dean said...

Combine those thoughts.... a gasoline based bar b q sauce...

If the meat comes of the grill a little uncooked just pour on a generous amount Delec-oline BBQ Sauce on it and take a match to it.

Conti said...

Ajax - why a clear tube? will an old garden hose not work?

I must get the gasoline

Conti said...

Machine

I seriously like your sauce idea. Also gasoline flavored doritos would fly off of shelves.

Conti said...

Melissa

Salt Lick is seriously heaven. Rudy's is good, but it don't get no better than Salt Lick in Driftwood TX.

Ajax said...

A garden hose will work, but a clear tube is better because then you can watch the gas as it climbs the tube and avoid "over-drinking".

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work surveillance guaranteed debt settlement aldactone interaction zocor