5.12.2005

A meeting

Today at work this American Indian guy came into the office in his native attire. He brought his buffalo inside. Even though he left it in the lobby I thought it was totally inappropriate. He kept on dancing when finally Shelley, our receptionist, asked "Can I help you?" He stopped dancing and said he just needed a friend. That he was bored and lonely and didn't have anyone to talk with. Well obviously this was really strange, and he had a hatchet strapped to his back, so all the girls in the office were really freaked out. Zane, our president, was out to lunch, so finally I stepped up and was like "I'll be your friend."

We went into the conference room and sat down. Well I sat down. The seats in there are leather so he couldnt sit on them because he respects The Animal or whatever so much. So he sat Indian style on the floor while I was in the chair. Well actually he didn't sit Indian style, Indian style. He just sat normal but since he's an Indian it was Indian style. Anyways I introduced myself and we got to talking.

He was a really nice Indian. He said he rode in from New Mexico and stopped at our office because The Wind told him too. I made a joke about teepee's and he made a joke about how white my skin was. It was a real good time. It turns out that he was really excited about the new Star Wars movie thats coming out. He gets cable in his teepee so he'd seen the others. His favorite character is Darth Vader.

After we exchanged email address he was on his way. I patted his buffalo as they headed towards Mopac. I thought about the meeting and how different it was. How different he was. And then it hit me...


I really should get a hobby or a girlfriend.

7 comments:

Je t'aime said...

har har har
thats a funny story
love them indians <3
once I saw an authentic Indian rain dance, it was fabulous

Conti said...

what tribe?

Je t'aime said...

don't remember I was like 9
somewhere in Colorado though

Je t'aime said...

I have pictures

Conti said...

That's cool. The Indian that I visited with was an Apache. His name was Chief Volutara.

Lainey said...

Mike, will you be my indian outlaw?

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... find watch me play with my pussy Fidelity banc corp. dodge city kansas Blue adderall Futanari fruitbasket transexual Jitters celexa 2000 mitsubishi eclipse bolt on turbo Littlewoods roulette Tramadol info generic tramadal Car parts jeep floor mats Can i take paxil with prozac together Michaels webcam Backdoor to games kitchener liposuction video free teen free teen shaved pussy Akimist humidifier