3.30.2005

Other People Have Blogs Two

By popular demand, I'm going to comment on other people's blogs again. Here goes:



I'm not really sure what I'll be doing this weekend...It's kinda exciting...to have NOTHING really planned.

Actually thats the exact opposite of exciting. Thanks.

Rule One: when the number "4" appears in a word it represents the letter "A", as it pl4yer.
Rule Two: when the number "3" appears in a word it represents the letter "E", as in play3r.
Rule Three: when the number "1" appears in a word it represents the letter "i", as in p1mp.

I always wondered what the rules were on Planet DumbCock. Thanks.

I believe, gentlemen, that it is time for a little more excitement on the blog. I have decided to start posting incendiary remarks (my own and other celebrities of note). To start us off I will quote Fr. John Romanides.

I believe, gentleman, that if you want your blog to be more exciting you should start quoting me. Thanks.

Theo has been making bookmarks again...and of course he made too many.

If Theo made one bookmark then he made too many. Thanks.

4 comments:

Lainey said...

I laughed out loud. You are officially in the same company as Will Smith and John Travolta. Feel honored.

Conti said...

Thank you! For the comment and for breakfast. I enjoyed both. When did Travolta make you laugh though?

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP film editing classes

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »