2.22.2005

Argentina ducks

I just clicked the 'next blog' in the upper right hand to check out some random blogs. What a waste of time. My blog is the best. Everyone's blog talks about boring shit or is in some crummy language that no one understands. I was checking out this foreign dude's blog. Did you know that in Argentina they call blogs 'el blog'? That pretty much confirms that Argentina is a shit country full of fags. Do they even have fax machines in Argentina? If they do, they shouldn't.

Sometimes when I'm drunk I'll come home and play Duck Hunt. I become furios when a duck zig zags off the screen. But I hold back my tears like a big boy and continue to play. I don't try to shoot the dog that laughs at me. I like that dog. Why would I shoot it? Even though he's laughing at me and not with me, I remind myself that being angry is wrong. Sometimes I use my imagination and pretend like a scary snake is sneaking up on the dog. I shoot the snake and save the dogs life. The dog thanks me by licking my shins. Also he doesn't laugh at me when I miss. He just wags his tail and gives me an encouraging look.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Blog you have here! I am going to bookmark this one.

Play free online gamestoday at arcade queen

arcade classics freearcade classics free

Play until you drop but whatever you do don't let your boss catch you!

skypeuser21 said...

I found another blog you might like http://electricaltech.blogspot.com/
Lemme know what you think, Ravi

Anonymous said...

http://tramadol-sqllt.blogspot.com/
Dont forget!

Anonymous said...

Hello! 

I need help with my crappy computer! It is always freezing when i open IE and going to MSN? What do you think?

By the way, I love that too!  Where did you get that at?  

See you soon! Girly Girl 




[color=#6699cc][url=http://review-of-paid-surveywsqbjyb.blogspot.com]how I make money with paid surveys[/url][/color]

Anonymous said...

Hi there 

I need help with my crappy computer! It is always freezing when i open IE and going to MSN? What do you think?

Wow, I've found the same to be true too!  How did you find that?  

See you soon! Girly Girl 



[color=#6699cc][url=http://paid-survey-ukgctikn.blogspot.com]how I make money with paid surveys[/url][/color]

Anonymous said...

Good day! 

How do you change the size of your monitor?

Wow, I've found the same to be true too!  Where did you get that at?  

Bye, - MyGirl! 


[color=#6699cc][url=http://paid-surveys-siteicmeqhanxp.blogspot.com]how I m
ake money with paid surveys[/url][/color]

Anonymous said...

pozyczki pozabankowe prywatne
kredyt bez bik społecznościowe
kredyty chwilówki andrychów
pożyczki bocian
pożyczki bez bik
pożyczki bez bik
kredyt chwilówka biała podlaska