9.07.2004

Errors?

Dear Blog,

I don't know how you work, and that pisses me off. I had a sick post about how all chicks with blogs have emotional problems, etc. But I think your dumb ass lost it. I'm trying to make you look sweet and you continue to act like a little bitch. Everytime I go to View Blog an error comes up. Will you cut that shit out? I really don't want to figure out how you work. I just want you to work and look sick and not be a bitch. Can you handle that? Right now you're as shitty as that Jerky Boys movie. Stop it.

Michael Conti


2 comments:

Lainey said...

Oh really? All chicks with blogs have emotional problems? Fuck you Mike! Haha, jk jk! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read craps tabke Photoderm vl tatoo removal http://www.assfucking6.info/lubed-ass.html jackets of mexico Cel phone bowling games Discount freezer mug Girls pissing pant