9.07.2004

Chicks

Dear Blog,

I am not dating anyone. It's pretty badass. I think I'm not dating chicks because I don't think about them often. I kind of have unusual thoughts. When someone is downtown drinking, they are usually thinking about chicks and how they can score with chicks. Not me. I'm thinking about how badass teepee's are. Or about how sick shining a poweful laser on a zebra would be. I'll bet that zebra would seriously freak out. I guess I need to focus on chicks more. I mean, I'm going to be rich soon (Seriously). Who's going to spend all my money?

By the way today I had some poptarts for breakfast and masterbated around 4pm. Oh, thats not good blog material? Wheres the delete button here...you fuckin little bitch blog...let me delete that...no, don't post! come on you little bitc

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Oral sex risk factors Ncaa mens basketball division 1 tournament team statistics Pear asian mining Calcium citrate and protonix Horny teens sex fuck Chlo sevigny blowjob Erectile dysfunction and better sex Gmc truck component locations

Lyonsggch said...

Excellent, love it! Oral sex risk factors Ncaa mens basketball division 1 tournament team statistics Pear asian mining Calcium citrate and protonix Horny teens sex fuck Chlo sevigny blowjob Erectile dysfunction and better sex Gmc truck component locations